26 November 2011

COSMIX 001

Good things come to those who wait! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, so I'm making this new post with a ton of great new songs for you guys. This just a dump of music I have recently downloaded. I tried to include a huge variety of music, so there's something for everyone.
Skream - Anticiapte (ft. Sam Frank)
The XX - Intro (Deep Focus Remix)
Pretty Lights - I Know The Truth
Gemini - Vision
KOAN Sound - Mr. Brown
Kill The Noise - Dying (ft. Ultraviolet Sound & Emily Hudson)
Zedd - Shave It (501 Remix)
Arty & Mat Zo - Rebound
Stefano Noferini - Fact
Tommy Trash - Monkey See Monkey Do
Lucky Date - Ho's & Disco's (Space Laces Remix)
Nero - Me & You (Steve Angello Remix)
Digitalism - Circles (Eric Prydz Remix)
TJR - One Love
Prok & Fitch vs Juan Kidd - Star Guitar (Festival Mix)
Unicorn Kid - Dream Catcher